1. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (King Edward Medical University)
2. Specialist Ophthalmologist certificate
3. Membership of Royal College of Ophthalmologists (London)
4. Diploma of Ophthalmology
(The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland)
1. Refractive surgery including LASIK
2. Corneal diseases and management
3. Glaucoma management
1. Teaching hospital Glasgow University
2. Member of the teaching board of the Russian Academy of Ophthalmology
3. Specialist Ophthalmologist
Qassimi Hospital, UAE
1. Membership of Royal College of Ophthalmologists (London)
2. Fellowship of Fyodorov institute of Ophthalmology (Moscow)
3. Fellowship of International Council of Ophthalmology (Cambridge)
4. Fellowship of European Council for Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Fellowships and Subspeciality:
1. Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus in the Department of Orthoptic and Pleoptic in Kiel (Under the mentorship of Professor Dr.W de Decker)
2. Diagnosis and Management of Cataract in Moorfield eye Hospital in London Under Dr. V. Maurino
3. The certificate of an expert in complicated Strabismus Surgery from Medical Assossiation of Thüringen, Germany
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Alexandria University)
2. Master Degree in Ophthalmology (Alexandria University)
3. German Board of Ophthalmology
4. Ph.D in Ophthalmology (University of Kiel, Germany)
Experience in Ophthalmology:
1. Resident in Ophthalmology Teaching Hospital (Alexandria University)
2. Chief of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (University Hospital of Christian Albrecht University in Kiel)
(Friedrich Schiller University of Jena)
(Central Hospital in Bremen)
3. Chair of Ophthalmology University Medical School (Department of Orthoptic and Pleoptic) in CAU Kiel where he obtained his Ph.D
4. Consultant Pediatric Ophthalmic Surgeon (Spreebogen Eye Center in Berlin)
5. Consultant Pediatric Ophthalmic Surgeon (Wales University Hospital in Newport)
1. Pediatric Ophthalmology
2. Strabismus Surgery
Highly specialized Ophthalmic Services offered
1. Cataract cases and intraocular lens implant with topical (drops) anesthesia.
2. Complicated cataract cases particularly patient seeing by one eye and those with previously complicated surgeries.
1. Bachelor of Medicine and surgery in University of Saint Petersburg
2. Specialist Ophthalmologist certification in the Russian Federation
3. Doctorate of Medicine in Ophthalmology (asparantora) Russian Federation
4. Doctorate of the state of Russian Federation (Doctor Nawook) in Ophthalmology which is the highest ophthalmic qualification in the Russian Federation.
Experience in Ophthalmology
1. Visiting ophthalmic surgeon in Qassimi hospital sponsored by the ministry of health in UAE.
2. The head of the Cataract surgery department in Feodorov Institute of Ophthalmology St. Petersburg.
3. Professor and head of Ophthalmology department St. Petersburg University, Russian Federation.
4. The head of the Cataract Surgery department, Dar Al Oyoun Hospital, Sharjah. UAE
1. Russian Academy of Ophthalmic Surgery
2. European Council of cataract and refractive surgery
3. Armenian Council of cataract and refractive surgery